- Contractor Lakehouse has been forced to settle a claim for damages following a fire at a school it was refurbishing, caused by a subcontractors “hot works”.Read the full story here
- A property tycoon who formerly stood as a parliamentary and local council candidate for UKIP was last week sentenced to 2.5 years in jail at Bristol Crown Court over the over the death of a builder working at his Exeter home. Read the full story here
- A door manufacturing company from south Wales has been fined £50,000 after a worker was exposed to hand arm vibration syndrome (HAVS). Read the full story here
- A property management firm that exposed its workers to a catalogue of safety risks at a derelict warehouse in Bootle, Merseyside, has been prosecuted. Workers used crowbars to smash asbestos roof at the dilapidated site. Read the full story here
- Tesco fined £116,000 after vulnerable employee burned by oven cleaner. Read the full story here
Don’t let these happen to you. We provide a comprehensive range of Fire Safety courses covering everything from Fire Awareness to Fire Marshal with Live Fire practicals. We also provide a comprehensive range of courses for people working within construction, building management and trades including asbestos, abrasive wheels and SMSTS & SSSTS.
Whatever your health and safety needs, give us a call today 0117 958 2070 or e-mail us and make that additional hassle, ‘Hassle Free’