Acorn have continued to provide training throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, have robust assessments in place and are proud to be a COVID-19 secure environment. The health, safety and welfare of our staff and delegates is at the heart of everything we do.In the coming six weeks:
- We will continue to provide live streamed training and move current face to face courses to live streamed courses where we can
- We will continue to offer our full portfolio of e-learning
- We will provide face to face training:
– For those staff members requiring it where this is essential (e.g.to meet statutory duties),
– Where training cannot be provided in another way,
– Where staff members are required to work (for example health and social care, education and manufacturing).
This applies specifically to those courses that cannot be facilitated on-line, including first aid and people handling training.
Should you have any questions in relation to this, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help