RoSPA (The Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents) Health & Safety Awards 2019
The RoSPA Health & Safety Awards have become a key fixture in the annual health and safety calendar and offer organisations a prime opportunity to prove their ongoing commitment to raising health and safety standards. The awards are FREE to enter and for 2019 there are now even more ways to gain recognition. Being a RoSPA Winner not only raises your profile and generates positive coverage for your organisation, it also unlocks additional benefits such as exclusive membership to RoSPA’s Awards Excellence Forum.
So if you have implemented or managed some excellent Health & Safety standards, register before 13th December to be eligible for the Birmingham & London awards and hopefully gain the recognition you deserve.
Each entrant into the RoSPA Health and Safety Awards has full access to The Awards Excellence Forum – a network of like-minded award entrants offering support and sharing advice that can help with not only your award entry – but also your safety management systems and career.
What goes on in the Awards Excellence Forum?
- Regular regional events – exclusive to RoSPA Award entrants – that provide a chance to network with other RoSPA Award winners. The last event took place in London, at the Churchill War Rooms
- Events are hosted by an independent chair from within the Awards community
- Hear presentations from different organisations. With different stages in Awards/safety journeys represented, there are always things to learn
- Chat and make connections with other people in your industry for free
- Help from RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Policy, and the future direction of the Awards.
As an Awards Excellence Forum attendee, you can:
- Get advice direct from RoSPA and other winning organisations to help improve your Award submission
- Learn how you can improve your organisation’s health and safety systems and culture from others across different industries
- Develop your own career. The forum is currently promoting mentoring opportunities, so it’s an ideal place to seek a mentor to help you learn or to offer your help as a mentor for someone at a different stage of their career.
These benefits are exclusive to RoSPA Award entrants. Any current RoSPA Award entrant can also access the Forum.
For more details visit the RoSPA Awards website
email us or call us on 0117 958 2070 for any Health & Safety needs.