Health and Safety for Offices
Although generally lower risk environments, an increasing number of office based businesses use Acorn to assist in the day to day management of health and safety; from DSE assessment to general policy, fire safety and first aid.
“Happy with the advice and support received. Roger is great at what he does and offers very practical advice.”
Why do office based businesses choose us?
We provide a wide variety of accredited course programmes by Qualsafe Awards and the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) for the delivery of first aid, food safety and health and safety courses.
This ensures our expertise in the provision of advice and delivery of training courses, in our specialist areas, is of the highest standard.
How can we help you with our practical health and safety consultancy solution?
From as little as £125 (+VAT) a month our 'Hassle Free' retained consultancy service provides a bespoke health and safety solution specific to your needs and the needs of your organisation.
Our consultants have extensive experience and can deliver ad-hoc advice and consultancy in the following areas:
- Fire safety
- Accident reporting and investigations (RIDDOR)
- First aid needs assessments
- Health and safety policy
- Manual handling
- Risk assessments
Working with you we will deliver the advice, documentation and training you need to comply with the law. And rest assured, our trainers and consultants have a robust understanding of both regulatory and Local Authority requirements and guidance.
How can we help you with practical health and safety training solutions?
We cover training in the following areas, all of which are relevant to Office based businesses:
- First Aid
- Food safety and E-Learning Food Safety
- Practical Fire Safety and E-Learning Fire Safety
- Practical Manual Handling and E-Learning Manual Handling
- Health and Safety and Health & Safety E-Learning
- Medical and Health Awareness E-Learning including Learning Disability Awareness
- Mental Health First Aid and Mental Health Awareness E-Learning
- Safeguarding E-Learning
- Workplace and Wellbeing E-Learning including Data Protection in the Workplace, Equality, Diversity & Discrimination and Prevent Duty
Whatever your health and safety needs are, our ‘Hassle Free’ retained consultancy service is here to help.
For one-off assessments or, a tailored approach, we offer a wide range of consultancy services speak to our consultants to discuss your needs.
Health and safety for Construction, Building Management and Trades businesses, made ‘Hassle Free’ with our retained consultancy service.