(with just a little catch*)
At Acorn we believe passionately that the ability to save a life is something pretty special.
In just two hours we’ll teach you how to deal with someone who is unconscious, choking, or has stopped breathing and can tailor the course around adults or children.
So whether you’re a group of friends, belong to a club, local church, or work in business together we’d love to share our knowledge with you.
A little more information…
- Training typically takes place on evenings, however can be arranged on weekends or during the day.
- We’ll provide all the necessary training equipment including laptops, projectors and manikins.
- We can teach up to 30 delegates at a time, provided there is adequate space.
- If people would like manuals or course certificates, we make a small charge of £3.50 for these.
- We aim to make training fun and informative.
Our Director, Danny, is currently raising funds for the Motor Neurone Disease Association (MNDA), a registered charity close to his families heart.
All we ask for is a donation on the night: this can be in the form of a bucket collection, participation fee or donation from a business. We are also happy to joint fundraise with your organisation.
Download our information leaflet HERE