Select Page

Consultancy FAQ

We may have answered your question already below, alternatively, call our team, we are happy to help 0117 958 2070, or if you prefer to e-mail –

“The trainer kept my interest all day. I learnt so much more because it was interesting”

South Gloucestershire Council, June 2017
Who is responsible for getting a fire risk assessment?
Typically, the owner, employer or occupier of a premises is responsible for the fire safety. All workplaces, commercial properties and other buildings the public have access to must have a fire safety risk assessment carried out.
What is Hassle Free?
Hassle free is our retained consultancy service. ‘Hassle Free’ provides clients with access to competent health and safety advice, a requirement under Regulation 7 of the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations together with a host of other benefits including discounted training, a comprehensive suite of forms and templates and the creation (or review) of your health and safety policy statement, responsibilities and arrangements.
What information is required prior to a fire risk assessment?
We have a fire risk assessment declaration we will send you prior to the fire risk assessment which covers information on smoke detectors, the number and locations of fire extinguishers and contact information for your maintenance companies etc.
I have a very specific business requirement, how can you help me structure paperwork?
We have a wide variety of forms from beekeeping to working in sterile hospital conditions, so we will do our best to assist you with your bespoke needs. We will spend time understanding your requirements and work with you to generate paperwork to assist you in your best practice.
How often should I revise my company’s risk assessments?
These should be looked at regularly and altered after any company changes, incidents or accidents.
Do I need to have a health and safety policy in place?
If your company has five or more employees, then you will need to have a health and safety policy.
I have complex Manual Handling needs can you help?
We have registered nurses who are able to assist you with policies and procedures as well as the practicable assistance of complex manual handling needs.
Can you assist with SSIP Schemes?
Yes, we can and full support with one scheme is included within your “Hassle Free” retained consultancy service. We will help you gain and maintain SSIP approval with the likes of CHAS, SMAS, EXOR, Construction Line, FASET, Safe Contractor and Acclaim. We have extensive experience in this area, create all documentation with this in mind and importantly fulfil the role of “competent safety advisors.”
What can you do to help me keep up to date with company control measures?
We have a suite of forms to assist you in your documentation; we can also provide bespoke forms to suite your specific needs to advise you on having a structured health and safety management system.

Not every course can be 'off the shelf'.

Our tailored health and safety training is aimed at meeting the needs of customers who have specific subjects to be covered within their health and safety staff training.

Find out more

Call our team on 0117 958 2070 or if it’s out of hours or you prefer e-mail –

E-learning Courses

We recognise that e-learning is a cost-effective training method.

Our e-learning platform is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and therefore accessible when you or your staff team need it.

Choose a course and buy now

Open Course Diary

Aimed at businesses and individuals requiring specific training or those with only a few members of staff to train our open courses run regularly throughout the year and cover a variety of different subjects.

Book your next course now

Prefer to talk about your training and consultancy needs?

Call our team we are happy to help 0117 958 2070, if it’s out of hours or you prefer e-mail -

Want to Chat?

Prefer to talk about your training and consultancy needs?

Call our team we are happy to help 0117 958 2070, if it’s out of hours or you prefer e-mail –

Have a Question?

We may have answered it already, see our
Training FAQ’s
Consultancy FAQ’s

Share This