- A company that operates a chain of builders’ merchants in South Wales has been fined £40,000 after pleading guilty to five separate health and safety charges, including a failure to organise its premises for the safe movement of vehicles and pedestrians. Read the full story here.
- A company that manufactures and installs solar panels has been fined £40,000 after an employee fell 4 m through an unprotected skylight while working on a fragile roof. Read the full story here.
- A building firm has been handed a £35,000 fine after it exposed workers to multiple safety risks for two-a-half-years. Read the full story here.
- A manufacturer of absorbent products must pay more than £35,000 after an agency worker sustained a life-changing injury to her hand when it was caught in a rotating fan blade. Read the full story here.
- Construction firm STS Constructions has been fined £26,666 after workers were put at significant risk of falling from height at a west London property. Read the full story here.
Don’t let these happen to you. We provide a comprehensive range of working at height training courses covering everything from steps and hop up’s through to fixed scaffold and scissor lifts and we also provide a comprehensive range of courses for people working within construction, building management and trades including asbestos. We can also provide training on risk assessments, administering first aid and fire safety.