The Coronavirus pandemic has brought uncertainty to a whole other level and for those of us who struggle with ”the not knowing”, stress can pile up and before we know it, our health might be impacted.
Prioritising your mental health is more important now than ever before. The more you know and understand mental health, yourself and how to maintain resilience and balance, the stronger you will be during these uncertain times.
With that in mind, we are pleased to announce our latest course addition – Mental Health Awareness.
If you are a business leader and feel responsible for your team of employees; why not learn how you can support their mental health in the workplace – whether they are together in the office or working virtually?
Mental Health First Aid is a MHFA England accredited programme designed to raise awareness and effectively support your own and the mental health of others.
This introductory 4 hour session raises awareness of mental health and covers:
- What mental health is and how to challenge stigma
- A basic knowledge of some common mental health issues
- An introduction to looking after your own mental health and maintaining wellbeing
- Confidence to support someone in distress or who may be experiencing a mental health issue
This is a half day course and can be delivered either face to face or via online video conferencing. Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities.
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A certificate of attendance to say you are Mental Health Aware
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
This course is aimed at those who want to become more aware and understand mental health and mental ill health better. It includes tools for self-care and managing own mental health and equip learners to connect with others who may be suffering with mental health issues more effectively and in an informed way.
Contact us for further information or to book onto the course